A photo slideshow screen saver with beautiful photos of deep space objects by the Hubble Telescope. All images are scaled for 800x600 (a 1024x768 version is also available, see our web site).
Other screen saver features include transition effects, black and white mode, password use, and extract photos as wallpaper, including built-in wallpaper cycling every hour or every day. This Lite version with 5 photos is free, the Gold Edition has 42 photos and may be purchased at Awesome-Screens.com
» version 1.0 - posted on 2001-06-12
EULA - End User License Agreement
1. Cottonwood Software grants to you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, license to use this computer software product (the "Software"), in binary executable form on a single computer.
2. Cottonwood Software makes no representation about the suitability of this software or about any content or information included with the software, for any purpose. The software is provided 'as is' without express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement. Cottonwood Software shall not be liable under any theory for any damages suffered by you or any user of the software.
3. All content included with the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and is protected by applicable copyright law. This License gives you no rights to such content.
4. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain with Cottonwood Software and/or its suppliers. You agree to abide by the copyright law and all other applicable laws of the United States including, but not limited to, export control laws. You acknowledge that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of Cottonwood Software and/or its suppliers and therefore you agree not to modify the Software or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction.
5. Cottonwood Software may terminate this License at any time by delivering notice to you and you may terminate this License at any time by destroying or erasing your copy of the Software. Upon termination of this License you agree to destroy or erase the Software. In the event of termination, the following sections of this License will survive: 2, 3, 4, and 6. This License is personal to you and you agree not to assign your rights herein. This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and, as to matters affecting copyrights, trademarks and patents, by U.S. federal law. This License sets forth the entire agreement between you and Cottonwood Software.
6. Cottonwood Software or its suppliers shall not be liable for (A) incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages of any sort, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise, even if Cottonwood Software has been informed of the possibilty of such damages, or (B) for any claim by any other party. This limitation of liability shall not apply to liability for death or personal injury to the extent applicable law prohibits such limitation. Futhermore, some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
Copyright 2001, Cottonwood Software
- All Rights Reserved -